terça-feira, 26 de agosto de 2014

Howl's Diary #3

Hello everyone!

How are you? Having fun during your holidays?

I hereby continue my childhood story where I'll talk about two of my friends: Sophie and Calcifer. Now you may be asking: 

How can Sophie be in the middle of the meeting with Calcifer?

Well, I'll show you what happened.

Once, when I was alone and, I went out for a stroll through the delighted garden that my uncle left me. That was one of the most amazing gifts he lefted to me, when he died. One night, I was feeling quite alone and sad, so I decided to go out for a walk. The night was calm and serene. Suddenly, a shower of shooting stars beggins! I was marveled! Never saw such a beautiful thing! I saw some starts falling down and disappearing. Puzzled, I started to run down, near to the lake that exists there. That place was perfect for watching the stars falling down.

These little stars looked like living beings. That was my first contact with the rush of life.

I tried to catch one on my own. After a few attempts, I got one! It was so beautiful! I grabbed it lightly with my soft hands, the hands of a child. It was warm and bright. I asked it's name and it replied saying it's name was Calcifer, a Fire Demon. 

Calcifer said that its life was near the end. Said it was their destiny when they fall in Earth from sky. He was very weak, by that moment. I felt sorry for him, because never had a friend and maybe I could have one now. With that in mind, I offered him my heart to kept him alive and since he accepted, we've made one epic friendship pact.

At that very moment, when I was making this pact with Calcifer, a beautiful young girl came. She was in the other side of the lake and told us she was Sophie. She asked me to look for her in the future. I felt in love at that moment. It was love at first sight. 

Since that time I never felt so happy. I started working more and more, wishing to meet Sophie once more.

1 comentário: