sexta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2014

Something said in a wounded mind.

1º- Because when people see goodness await her. And I do not have to live with the expectations of anyone.

2º- I've been in love. Love is useless, painful and overrated.

3º- Because in the end, when we lose someone, every candle, every prayer, does not outweigh the fact that the only thing left is a hole in your life where that person you used to be like ...

4º- Your search for the meaning of life is as obvious as tragic.

5º- You want what everyone wants. Want a love that consumes both passion and adventure and even a little danger.

6º- Here's what you get when you're not stabbing someone in the back?

7º- I'm lost metaphorically and existentially.

8º- I do not want problem, but it's just what I get: Problem!

9º- Has a limit of pain that man can endure.



3 comentários:

  1. Very enigmatic words, sometimes. I agree with some...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. This one.

      "Because in the end, when we lose someone, every candle, every prayer, does not outweigh the fact that the only thing left is a hole in your life where that person you used to be like ..."

      Eliminar