sexta-feira, 12 de setembro de 2014

Howl's Diary #5

Hello guys!

Today I will bring to my diary my relationship with Madam Suliman.

Madam Suliman was a very nice old woman. She was very grateful and careful. Even for her her age, she was still very pretty.

She was kind and she cared a lot with her pupils. My uncle was one of her pupils too. When he passed away he said, in his last words, for me to learn magic with her.

That was a very bad phase f my life. Madam Suliman was a gentle person, but a hard one too. She was very pushy and very persistant. She dedicated a lot of her life to teach me all she could. She confessed me I was one of her best pupils she ever teached, and she was hopping one day I could take her place as Royal Wizard, right behind the King.

When Madam Suliman discovered I was skipping classes cause I gave my heart to a demon, she tried to help me out,but I, like always, run away with fear...

Since then, Madam Suliman tried to find me to destroy my powers or at least, block me from using them, as she understood I was using them in a not good way.

My Master teached me some kinds of magic: multiply, change of objects, camouflage or spells to turn people invisible, old wizardy, old magic, and many other things.

Hope you like it!

Hugs!


madam-suliman

2 comentários:

  1. She was a very powerful witch!
    She died how?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Yes, she died. During the war, she took a spell that striked her in the heart.

      Eliminar