domingo, 28 de setembro de 2014

TAG 5

Hello!

My Sensei João, from blog Virgulas do Destino nominated me for a Tag, called TAG 5. This challenge consists in answering to 5 questions about our blogs, create new 5 and send the challenge to new 5 persons.

He asked me this: 


1 - How did you get the idea to creat the blog?

The main idea for creating this blog was to show the histoy of my self, as Howl, adding details that persons don't know yet.


2 - How did you get the name for your blog? 

Well, that was quick! :P In movie my story is kinda like a big adventure, so...


3 - What is the most special post for you?

Thats a good question! All are very special to me, after all, they are moments from my life. This blog is kinda a diary of my adventures since I was a little kid. Every post is important, but, the most touching is the post about Sophie, since I talk about my love for her, and there you find a draw made by her of myself in real life! ^^


4 - Is there any secret inside your blog that you didn't showed to your readers and viewers?

All I can say is that my blog is a big secret. Only those truly interested and really insightfull will found the secrets! ;)


5 - What you like more in blogosphere?

Well, to be honest, I'm kinda disapointed.  It seems people doesn't take much time reading neither comenting blogs, and thats kinda sad to me. This is my first blog and I was hpooing to have more sucess. I really need more oppinions so I can understand what people are thinking about what I wrote, and so on. I just hope that things get better and people start talking to me (I don't bite, okay?) because it's very important for a blogger to have opinions and feedback from people who read them, follow them, to change something, if necessary.


I will pass the questions I received (I think they are pretty good, indeed!) to anyone who wants to take the challenge! 


Stay in touch! =) 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário